The Instagram advertising campaigns, if done correctly, can boost your email list as well as your social media marketing campaigns. It is the most popular way that most marketers follow that provides massive returns. If you want to use it for your business as well, you will first need to know how popular it really is.
According to stats, it is revealed that:
- Instagram ad revenue is massive and is expected to reach the 10.8 billion dollars mark by the end of 2019.
- It is also a feature of Instagram that has over 2 million active advertisers every month at present.
That means a lot of ads, but what is the reason that it draws so many ads? Well, the reason lies in its stylish, practical, and visually-focused nature of this hugely popular platform. All brands, whether it is a fashion company or a travel agency, from a car manufacturing brand to a retail store, all want to advertise on this platform.
All Instagram users seek information about their favorite brands on this platform and attracted by the fantastic visual experiences that the brands provide they are encouraged to:
- Click on the link on the profile bio
- Visit the site for more information
- Making a buying decision and even
- Subscribe to their email list.
There are lots of proofs of it, and different data points out the usefulness and effectiveness of this platform for the brands to use it as their platform for brand promotions and to grow their email list. Research says:
- 80% of all users on this platform follow at least one brand
- 60% of Instagram users find out new products on this platform and
- More than 200 million users visit at least one business profile every day.
It is for all these reasons that most of the business brands and marketers like Gramista run great Instagram ad campaigns, which you should also grab it to grow your email list.
Leveraging your current email lists
Make the best use of the CRM data onboarding to leverage your current email list. This process will enable you to build audiences based on your present email lists. This process will bring your offline efforts online, whether the list represents your existing customers or the future prospects that you may have collected from any networking event.
For this you will need:
- A curated email marketing list that should contain at least emails of one hundred unique users
- You should format as.CSV
- Submit the emails only in a single column and
- Upload the list as a CRM audience.
Just make sure that it supports your email marketing provider so that you can import your email lists.
Use free Instagram analytics tools
In 2020, if you want to grow your email list just as your business, you will need to know and use the Instagram analytics tools. The good thing about these tools is that you will not spend any money to use these because these are free.
Most Instagram marketers use a dozen of these powerful tools that provide a lot of useful metrics that they can analyze, plan their future moves, and even make necessary amendments in their strategies.
The most popular and commonly used Instagram analytics free tool is Instagram Insights. This tool offers built-in insights and some of the most useful Instagram analytics and metrics. This will help you in several different aspects of your social and email marketing process, such as seeing the basic stats about:
- Your posts
- The profile views
- The conversions and its rates
- The open rate of your emails
- The better-performing posts and emails and most importantly
- Your user demographics.
You can make your strategy even more powerful and productive if you combine the data collected from Instagram Stories such as the reach, the number of clicks, and more. It will also help you to know one of the most important metrics: the busiest time of day to post and send your emails for maximum reach and optimal engagement.
Lead generation and scoring
Lead scoring a specific marketing methodology that involves shared sales that will help you to rank the leads. This will help you to determine the sales-readiness. The leads are scored on the basis of:
- The interest was shown by your followers in your business
- The current buying cycles and
- Their match with your business.
All these will help you to know whether or not the prospects require any boost to make more sales and develop your lead nurturing process. This is the process that will help you to strengthen your revenue cycle, align sales and marketing as well as drive more ROI.
There are a few standard lead generation metrics that you should also know about so that you can build your email list correctly. These metrics include:
- Marketing percentage of contribution to the sales funnel
- The percentage of revenue generated through those efforts
- Quantity and quality of Sales Qualified Leads or SQLs and align it with the sales and marketing teams
- Cost per lead and inquiry
- Sales Accepted Leads and
- Inquiry to MQL or Marketing Qualified Leads.
You will also need to know conversion rates of MQL to SAL, SAL to SQL and SQL to opportunity. Such information abundance will help you to identify and focus more on the attention economics to design your email marketing strategies according to the market as well as the needs of your users.
The Future of email marketing
Email marketing, the most traditional of business marketing, there are a few trends and predictions that you need to know. This will help you to stay on top of this ever-changing environment.
In 2020, the new edition of email marketing will determine the future of email marketing. The most important topics in 2020 and years ahead are:
- Content and
Personalization of email will be the big thing in 2020 and beyond to get more engagement, clicks, and opens. This will provide value to the most engaged audience, which will ensure that they will return the favor by subscribing to your email list.